Musings, sometimes daily, often not, on things I find amusing, interesting, horrifying, or just 'blog-worthy. These adjectives often describe my life-- except horrifying-- I try to minimize that one.
Friday, November 18, 2005
It's All Down Hill from Here
or so they say. Last night, I cleared the 31k mark with my NaNo novel and I'm starting to run out of ideas. My novel is nonlinear in that I go from present, to the past for back story, to the present again. Now that I'm at 60 single-spaced (someone told me I was crazy for doing single- and not double-spaced) pages I am having a hard time remembering what came before. No, I do not have an outline. I feel like I just met a ton of people with a bunch of different life stories and I am required to remember everything, names included. Hmm, that's exactly what I've done. Next year, I think I'll do this a bit differently...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment