
Four days in and so far so good. My first day back to work was spent alone, the boss was out with some eye funk of some variety and my other co-worker was en route from Japan. It was a perfect start to the new work year. The biggest obstacle I'm currently facing is writing my own review-- a task I should be tackling instead of making this post. And when I say biggest obstacle I of course mean only in the realm of my day job. Next week we are uprooted from the tiny abode as the Termite Death March (Match?) plays on for a few days. We, me and the boy, and our trusty pooch, Lola, will head out to 29 Palms Inn near Joshua Tree for a little desert respite. I think margaritas and star-gazing sound like a very good thing, indeed. If anyone lives out that way or knows of something fun and interesting to do, leave me a comment-- I'd appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment