Zeugma, or a yoke by any other name...

Musings, sometimes daily, often not, on things I find amusing, interesting, horrifying, or just 'blog-worthy. These adjectives often describe my life-- except horrifying-- I try to minimize that one.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Tax Day 2005

I am going to post some photos and commentary (this weekend) about my trip to Mexico, but until then check out this article by Molly Ivins:
http://www.alternet.org/columnists/story/21760/
Posted by shanna at 9:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2005 (78)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • From the news desk
      • Happy Piglet
      • God's Rottweiler
      • San Miguel
      • Some Things I Have Been Thinking About:
      • Tax Day 2005
      • This week, writers
      • Was the Pope Santa Claus?
      • I Have Fallen In Love
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)

About Me

My photo
shanna
I am a writer and something else, I think. I can't remember.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.