
OK, dear readers, where should we go next? I have some vacation time at the end of September or early October and am trying to decide what to do. Needs to be relatively cheap (as always), culturally rich (small c not just big C), and relaxing. I am thinking about going back to Mexico to Guanajuato for the Cervantino Festival, or perhaps to Paris, Copenhagen, or Budapest. I am open to suggestions so chime in and let me know.
1 comment:
I love that picture of Guanajuato.. I must have an analog of that somewhere in my pile of travel pictures. But for suggestion.. How about Turkey? When you go in September you avoid the big loads of european tourists and the inland is beautiful and rich in culture. Don't go further east then where the mediteranean ends.. less safe there. And if you take pictures, get me some front door pics for my front door blog ;)
Post a Comment