Musings, sometimes daily, often not, on things I find amusing, interesting, horrifying, or just 'blog-worthy. These adjectives often describe my life-- except horrifying-- I try to minimize that one.
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Ah Sweet Misery, My Life.
My friend, Mike, sent me an e-mail today with the subject "Ah, sweet mystery of life", so I felt free to bastardize it into the above title. He liked it and so do I. And, yes, there is more than a hint of truth in the sentiment. And, this is obscure, but I like that a reader cited Issac Brock in his comment on my last post. And said reader lives in Portland! Too many coincidences for one overwrought redhead. So on that note, I am out for now. I promise to hone my blogging chops in the coming days (this post is a bit wimpy, I know).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment