Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Where has it gone?


The year, that is. I can't believe it is almost October. I have a vacation next week-- the kind where I don't go anywhere. So forgive me if I am not turning cartwheels about it. I think I need a new vice. Something that won't give me a headache in the morning but will allow me to see the world a little brighter than I do now. Also, something that won't kill off brain cells. These days I struggle to hang on to what I've got. I keep thinking I need to take a lover. Or have another magical breakfast in D.F. (see photo). Maybe that's what I need....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like one of my vacations. Maybe I should find a lover to keep me busy.

Oh well, time to think about killing some brain cells.

Bakhuet said...

love your blog... i'm a closet-hippie... have a good weekend! don't kill too many braincells!

Anonymous said...

Just popping in from Blog Explosion to say hi!

Have a great day!