Buying a home can be a stressful experience. Hell, who am I kidding? It IS a stressful experience. Now, imagine trying to find the perfect abode for your mother and yourself, with extremely limited means, in San Diego where a square foot of real estate sells for about the same price as a ounce of gold. Yep, that's what I'll be doing here real soon.
My mom and I are looking for a duplex or two-on-one and we both have slightly different expectations. Mine, of course, are realistic. This is my 'blog so I can assert that. And actually, my mom was hoping we could find the perfect little matching Spanish cottages with two bedrooms and a great yard for the pets. Sadly it ain't gonna happen. More like two miniature one bedroom shacks with bad vinyl flooring and no roof. Or something like that. We did see a place we both liked-- about 100k more than we could spend, and we both liked the main house. She will most likely get the nicer of the two abodes, whatever we find. And I am looking around my very cute, tiny, perfect little condo and wondering why am I doing this?
So, take pity on me, click my google ads so I can make an extra $4.92 a month or just contribute directly to my Paypal at the link above. Let's see, if 1000 of you contribute $10 each, hmmm, that's $10,000. And if my dog can get some modeling gigs... Ah, never mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment