Musings, sometimes daily, often not, on things I find amusing, interesting, horrifying, or just 'blog-worthy. These adjectives often describe my life-- except horrifying-- I try to minimize that one.
Friday, December 16, 2005
*Words Censored* and My Future
Ok, maybe that sounds a bit melodramatic, but I found the perfect little duplex for me and my mom. It's right in the center of everything yet oddly hidden away. And it's on a bridge! It sounds weird, and it is kind of-- it reminds me more of San Francisco than San Diego. Either way, it passed the test: My mom, Todd, and my friend, Mike, are intrigued. Now if we could get inside to see what it looks like on the interior to get the full picture. So far we have just circumnavigated the property and done lots of speculation as to what it might be like. Of course it's abut 95k more than we can afford (remember, this is San Diego) and we can't technically move for a few months. But if you want to help make a dream come true for two sassy redheads, me and my mom, then PLEASE click on my *words censored* and maybe I'll actually make a few $$$. Special thanks to my Blog Explosion pals-- I'll return the favor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment